Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 - Bring It On!

My first post for the New Year - a Happy, Challenging, Joyous and Courageous one to all of my loved friends and family.

The year is beginning tough for my sister Stasia and her family and I keep them all in my heart and thoughts every moment of every day. For those of you who know them, please pray (in which ever way you do that) for Wilf, Stasia and their family.

The 'green transformation' of The Kimberley continues. I have been lucky enough to have reason to travel to Derby and back, then Broome and back, since NY, so I have seen one amazing sight after another. (Most of the detail of which I would have missed if I wasn't travelling with my mate Marie. I tend to see the overall picture .... Marie sees (and LOVES to point out) details. I am learning so much!) Thanks Marie! x

I hope you all had a very lovely time with family and friends over the Christmas / New Year. I know I have been thoughtful and taken the time to cement my resolve and goals. HERE'S TO IT, FOR '09!!

With thanks for your friendship, I send you love and best wishes for 2009,
Noela
p.s. - do let me know if you read my little blog ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading and enjoying the pictures and blogging very much Noela! Happy New Year to you and like you I have set myself high personal goals for 2009.

Noela said...

I would really like to hear the goals you have set yourself, Anne! You are such an achiever in normal mode, let alone determined mode!! :-)
I am glad you read and enjoy my rambles here. I enjoy writing them! Sometimes it helps me understand what I am seeing and experiencing, too.
There have been times, though, it felt like I was writing the blog for the benifit of my Long, Tall, Texan (from Kansas), Daniel .. and he could just get an email!! :-)
Take care, Anne. xx

Unknown said...

I read it too. The first real goal I've set for this year is to get (and stay) more fit. To that end I've joined the gym at my local church. I'm also going to resume my attempt to learn Arabic. I've got books, flash cards, and access to Rosetta Stone so there's no excuse for not making progress. :)

I love reading the blog, and the pictures are great.

Day said...

Hey girl. Love reading the blog and seeing you share your life with us. I've decided to jump into 2009 and the blog craze myself. I setup my own blog. It felt good to create a "diary" of sorts. If people follow it, cool. If not, I still have a place to jot down my thoughts and send them out to the "void" lol. Here it is...
http://dayzys.blogspot.com/ feel free to drop by sometime. Happy New Years and many good things to come for us all. Dé

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Hi Noela

Enjoy reading the adventures (and challenges) of your new life, your photos are fantastic. Waiting on the next instalment!

Hope 2009 is the beginning of something wonderful for you.

Stay safe
Lisa